Optional Networking Activities
The Coeur d' Alene Resort
When: Sunday, September 27th
Who can attend: Attendees and Guest
Enjoy a two-hour sunset cruise, complete with a lavish dinner buffet prepared by the chefs at The Coeur d'Alene. The pristine serenity of the lake and its surroundings has earned Lake Coeur d'Alene a reputation as one of the world's most beautiful sights. We are excited to be able to offer this optional activity to our members and guests to be able to enjoy the views of local wildlife, secluded lake homes, and the world's only floating golf green. Welcome aboard!
Date: Tuesday, September 29th
First Tee Time: 1:20PM
Who can play: Attendees and Guest
We are excited to offer a destination that is sure to make our golfer's hearts skip a beat. Our golf tournament is open to both registered and non-registered guests. Tee times begin at 1:20 p.m. following the morning conference session. Winning teams will be honored and prizes provided at the beginning of Tuesday's meeting session. We invite you to view the virtual tour link to get a real feel for this spectacular golf course.
About The Golf Course and The World's Only Floating Green:
The Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene in North Idaho. Opening in 1991 to unprecedented reviews and awards, The Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course established itself as a premier destination golf course debuting as the #11 resort golf course in the nation, while unveiling an extraordinary #1 ranking in the category of "Beauty and Esthetics" by Golf Digest. A link to view a virtual tour of the golf course is offered below for your convenience.
The Floating Green:
• Size: 15,000 Square Feet
• Weight: Up to 5,000,000 lbs. (dependant on moisture content)
• Movement: Playable Yardage 95-200 Yards (dependant on daily tee markers)
• Distance: Average of 147 yds. based on standard men's tee (changes every day with distance controlled by computer)
• Par 71
• 6,803 Yards in Length (Gold - 6,803; Blue - 6,343; Tan - 5,914; Copper - 5,436; Mauve - 4,448)
• Course Designer: Scott Miller
• Encompasses 200 Acres
• The Course includes 4.5 miles of concrete cart paths
• Restrooms are located beneath #7 & #10 Tees (out of site from golfers)
• Contoured course so you are not able to see other golfers
• Lake views from all 18 holes